* Facade Retention, Demolition & Site Clearance
* Piling, Drainage, Civils & RC Works
* Steel Frame Structure from Ground Upwards
* External Envelope Package includes Roofing, Brickwork, Balconies, Facade Repairs, Windows & Doors
* 1 no. Site Tower Crane
* Close Interaction with TFL due to Location of TFL Tunnel Under Site
* Fast track programme.
* Project Value £4.5m
Job Title & Requirements: Senior Project Engineer
* Degree Qualified Civil Engineer with min 10 years onsite experience
* Candidate must be comfortable with and have a good understanding of Temp Works, Demolition & RC works.
* Must be able to drive the design team and manage flow of information to feed the site team.
* Have a good thorough understanding of Temporary Works Procedures
* Understand Sub Structures & Superstructure Construction
* Must have Temp Works Co-ordinators training
* Must be a good communicator
* Reading, checking and ordering all reinforcement drawings & call offs
* Managing the Site Setting Out & Control, Providing Datum's & Grid Lines. Comfortable with using EDM.
* Monitoring Adjoining Structures & reporting
* Checking Construction drawings and raising Rfi's etc.
* Ordering all concrete and ensuring correct design mixes are in place etc.
* Quality Control onsite and QA file
* Compilation of all as build information
* Ensuring compliance with structural engineering & architects specifications
* Carrying out all pre-pour Inspections checks & liaison with building control
* Managing Temp Works Procedure, Register, File & Permits to load / unload.
* Co ordinating works and communicating with TFL on sequence, methodology & site attendances
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.