Nov 23, 2021
£55,000 - £64,000 yearly
Birmingham, West Midlands
Role: Construction Advisor
Location: Homeworking but there will be some reasonable UK travel to one of our client sites
Mon-Friday (37 hours)
Salary & Benefits:
- £55,000-£64,000 with access to performance linked pay progression
- 25 days (equivalent) annual leave - option to buy or sell up to 5 days each year
- Participation in Company Bonus Scheme
- Up to 13.5% employer pension contribution depending on individual contribution amount
- Access to training and development through the company performance management arrangements, supporting you in maintaining your personal Continuous Professional Development
The Construction Advisor is responsible for the provision of construction technical advice and expertise supporting the Sites, Projects and Programmes by ensuring a common approach and methodology to construction activities is adopted and applied to allow for safe, efficient delivery.
- Provide construction/demolition technical expertise to support and improve safe compliant delivery on sites, projects and programmes.
- Independent review of project and construction documents through out the project lifecycle.
- Build relations at all levels of the organisation within sites, projects and programmes to provide mentoring and coaching.
- Provide assurance on construction/demolition actives and construction process.
- Encourage and identify best practices which can be implemented across the business
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to Degree in Construction related subject
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Thorough knowledge of the CDM Regulations
- Demonstrable experience of construction/demolition management within highly regulated/high hazard environments
Please note if successful you will be required to undergo security clearance, which includes reference checking and a criminal record check.
If interested and you meet all of the 'Must Have' criteria please apply today. If however we've not got back to you within 48 hours it does mean you were unsuccessful.
Company information: This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment agency
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants