Senior Project Engineer
ABLE UK is a market-leading provider of decommissioning, demolition and facility development services. We have a substantial asset base and manage an extensive portfolio of land and property which comprises a mix of industrial, commercial and agricultural land.
We have welcomed the third Shell Brent platform to our Able Seaton Port (ASP) in Hartlepool. We invested £28 million in constructing this new facility, including one of the strongest quays in Europe, putting us at the forefront of the growing demand for decommissioning platforms as they come to the end of their operational lives.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join our skilled team.
- A market-leading salary in line with experience
- Up to 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Progress your career with a well-known and respected business
If you are a construction professional with civil and structural engineering knowledge, this is a brilliant opportunity to play an important role in the delivery of our high-quality projects.
Our team values hard work, common sense and discipline, particularly in regard to maintaining an excellent health and safety record. We are decisive, well-resourced and entrepreneurial. If you think you’d succeed as part of our forward-thinking organisation, we want to hear from you.
As the Senior Project Engineer, you will play a key role in the development of a new harbour facility that has just be given the go ahead for construction on the Humber.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, you will:
- Prepare design calculations
- Oversee the design and construction of marine engineering works
- Manage the work of external consultants
- Lead all associated consultations with regulatory authorities and other stakeholders
To join us as our Senior Project Engineer, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience in a senior role within the construction industry
- A demonstrable technical understanding of civil and structural engineering
- Working knowledge of contract documentation
- A high level of IT literacy
- A degree (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline and appropriate professional qualifications
Other organisations may call this role Senior Construction Engineer, Lead Construction Project Engineer, Lead Project Engineer, Senior Construction Project Engineer, Senior Infrastructure Engineer, or Senior Civil Engineer.
Webrecruit and ABLE UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Senior Project Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: full time
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.