My client is a leading Sub contractor in the Demolition sector who are currently recruiting a Senior Site Engineer on a long term contract on a brand new scheme.
Senior Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting into the Project Manager.
* Managing a team of Setting out Engineers
* Setting out of works for a Reinforced Concrete frame.
* Completing all paperwork associated to the setting out.
Senior Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS Card
* Experienced in QA/Calling off rebar
* SSSTS or SMSTS - NOT Essential
* Degree qualified.
* A minimum 4 years industry experience.
The Next Steps: To apply for the role, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call into the office for more information
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.