Jan 05, 2022
£35,000 - £45,000 yearly
Business Development Manager
* Blue-chip total waste management service provider
* Unrivalled reputation for providing 'best in class' service
* Improving Customer's Environmental Footprint
As a Business Development Manager you will be tasked with sourcing and pursuing new business sales opportunities promoting the companies demolition, waste and recycling services. The target markets will be the Construction Industry (including Housebuilders, Social Housing, Main and Sub-Contractors) and Highways Agencies. As a Business Development Manager you will be calling upon decision makers that include Category Buyers, Sustainability Managers, Health & Safety Managers etc.
You will be provided with a solid database from which to work and aided with sources of leads for you to follow and build a pipeline. As a senior Business Development Manager you will target opportunities worth typically between £50k-£500k.
This role offers autonomy and you will work from home / field and be responsible for managing your own time (without being micro-managed).
Our client is a full-service provider of recycling, demolition and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. Sustainability is at the forefront of their business proposition and they have the capability to recover a diverse range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water management services.
Due to continued expansion our client is now recruiting a Business Development Manager to capitalise on a buoyant market and to help deliver and support growth within the construction industry segment of their business.
* We are looking for a strong sales individual on the upward curve ideally from within the waste brokerage industry. Candidates from within the industry could be in field sales or internal sales.
* You must reside in one of the following postcodes LE DE S DN NG LN CV B NN WS LS WF YO HU
* Our will also consider candidates with new business personalities that have sold FM service contracts.
* You must come with an excellent can-do attitude and be willing to take full advantage of development programmes in place.
* £35,000 - 45,000 Basic
* 20% OTE paid quarterly
* Choice of company car (BMW 3 Series / equivalent or £5,000 car allowance
* 4% matched company contribution pension
* 23 days holiday plus stats
* Personal Development Plan