SAFE USE OF CAT & GENNY COURSE DETAILS
The course has been developed and designed to assist any operative working in or around ground working activities, such as Banksman, Site Engineers, Site Foreman and Site Managers.
Duration: 1 day
Valid for: 3 years
Cost: £75 (non members £100)
- To teach candidates to use the Cable Avoidance Tool and Signal Generator accurately and safely.
- By using both theory and practical sessions, the course will give operatives the knowledge, understanding and skill to be able to use and maintain radio-electronic underground service location equipment.
- To gain an understanding of the correct method of acquiring service drawings.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anybody in demolition finding subterranean cabling and pipework.
- Anyone who wants to upskill and add to their CV.
COURSE ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION