Jan 07, 2022
£45,000 - £50,000 yearly
South Lanarkshire, Lanarkshire
ASBESTOS REMOVAL / DEMOLITION CONTRACTS MANAGER
My Client are a leading asbestos removal and demolition contractor based in South Lanarkshire. They provide the full spectrum of Asbestos Removal, Soft-strip/Demolition and Land Remediation services and have an excellent track record, building long-standing relationships with their clients and team members alike based on exceptional quality and service.
Due to continued expansion and increased long-term workload, they are seeking to recruit an experienced Asbestos Removal/Demolition Contracts Manager to estimate and run a wide variety of projects across Scotland and help develop the team.
· Price and schedule Asbestos Removal/Demolition works including pre-quote site visits, liaise with clients over access/timescales / health & safety issues in conjunction with Contracts Supervisor.
· Ensure overall profitability of projects. Cost Control of projects to ensure profitability and implement corrective actions where works are not being conducted to priced timescales/costs.
· Produce Method Statements and Risk Assessments for Asbestos Removal/Demolition works.
· Assign Supervisor/Operatives for daily works in conjunction with Administration team and Management team.
· Conduct site quality checks/audits and regular site inspections during works.
· Build relationships, interact and negotiate with clients.
· Assist the Admin team in completion of tender documentation and price schedule of works.
· Ensure that all risks relating to (SHEQ) safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of RAMS, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment for employees, clients and end users.
* 4+ years’ experience in a similar Management role
* 10+ years’ experience within Asbestos and Demolition Sectors
* Evidence of required certification
* Site Management Safety Training Scheme
* ARCA/ACAD Asbestos Contracts Manager Qualification
* Extensive knowledge of Health & Safety policies and procedures
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to lead and work to company budgets
* Full Driving license (ability to tow desirable)
Benefits of working with My Client
· 23 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
· Company pension package
· Quarterly bonus structure
· Annual bonus/Profit share
· Company Vehicle
To appy for this role, please upload your CV