Jan 07, 2022
£28,000 - £32,000 yearly
WD18, Watford, Hertfordshire
ASBESTOS SURVEYOR - WATFORD - SALARY UP TO £32,000
I am actively seeking an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join a growing Surveying team for one of my clients based in Watford. My client have been trading for over 30 years in the asbestos testing and surveying industry.
The successful candidate will be flexible, with strong communication and organisational skills, as well as a keen eye for detail.
* £1,200 a year attendance bonus (£100 paid monthly)
* Supportive working environment, with opportunity for continued professional development
* Funding for training
* Industry leading overtime rates
* Phone allowance
* Carrying out management, refurbishment, and demolition asbestos surveys of commercial, domestic and some industrial premises
* Conducting bulk samplings as required
* Compiling and checking reports
* Participating in auditing and re-surveys as required
* Liaising with clients and other internal departments Skills, Qualifications & Experience
It is essential that you possess the following.
* BHOS P402 certified or the RSPH equivalent qualifications
* Ability to work well independently, but have a strong team player attitude
* Organised, with a key eye for detail
* Full valid UK driving license
* Experience of using TEAMS asbestos management system
If you're interested in this vacancy get in touch for more information