Jan 12, 2022
£60,000 - £70,000 yearly
Glasgow, Glasgow City
* An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scaffolding Design Manager to join our client’s technical team and progress the department throughout the company’s ongoing expansion.
* The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in their various projects and their progress.
About our Client
* Our client is an established scaffolding and temporary works design consultancy.
* They work on a diverse range of project from commercial refurbishment, civils, demolition and infrastructure projects.
* They have an excellent reputation for the quality and work with a number of tier 1 main contractors and developers as well as specialist contractors.
* Their turnover has increased year-on-year and they have a large pipeline of work for next year already.
About the Role
* In this role you will be remote working based, with flexible working conditions and full autonomy, as well as occasional site and client visits where required, while carrying out full Design Management duties.
* You will be responsible for the formal overseeing all design functions of the division, liaising with clients, reporting on project progress where necessary and reporting into a Director, as well as other staff management duties.
* You will ensure that the planning, management and coordination of all design projects are successful.
* The ideal candidate will have an in-depth scaffolding design background. You will also be able to lead and manage a design team.
About the Candidate
* Previous experience in design for commercial and infrastructure scaffolding projects
* Experience in design management is preferable
* Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Sound knowledge and understanding of joinery, carpentry and fit-out industry
Points of Appeal
* Flexible remote working
* Full freedom and autonomy within the role
* Competitive salary and package
* Company with a full order book across the UK