Jan 14, 2022
£20,000 - £24,000 yearly
WA14, Altrincham, Trafford
Training & Compliance Coordinator
DKF is a market leading and award-winning recruitment specialist providing solutions for the built environment covering sectors such as asbestos removal and management, demolition, refurbishment and land remediation.
The continued development and growth of the business means we are looking for a training and compliance coordinator to join our team.
Ideally we’re looking for someone with a health and safety background or experience of a training / compliance role within a construction type business.
Key aspects of the role will include;
* Updating and monitoring company systems with policy and procedure reviews and updates
* Participating in company policy and procedure reviews
* Monitor compliance policy and procedure is being followed
* Maintaining, updating and reviewing our training database
* Planning and arranging for suitable re-training
* Preparing training reports for management review
* Reviewing site audits and assessments and logging findings
* Client liaison with training and compliance topics
We offer comprehensive training and an excellent support network to help you develop and realise your full potential.
There is most definitely career progression available within the company as we continue to expand and develop into new sectors