Nov 04, 2020
£28,000 - £32,000 yearly
ML6, Airdrie, North Lanarkshire
Clark Resources are currently assisting a leading Demolition / Environmental Company, in sourcing a Qualified Asbestos Surveyor.
Successful candidate to be based at the Head office outside Glasgow, to join the team and provide a full range of services under the direction of management in accordance with contractual obligations.
The successful candidate will be experienced in a survey capacity in the field of Asbestos Management including Surveying, Bulk Sampling and Consultancy.
Candidates will be experienced in this role / industry with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role and hold a full uk driving licence.
* Undertake Asbestos Management and Refurbishment and/or Demolition surveys of domestic, commercial and industrial properties
* Generate end reports using programs such as Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF
* Undertake periodic re-inspections and audits
* Provide technical advice and consultancy services to clients to include project management of asbestos removal/repair works, management plans, etc.
* Travel to and from site when required
* Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role over a full range of property types.
* Experience in using electronic reporting on site, for example Pocket Survey or similar.
* Hold P402 qualification with a minimum of 2 years infield survey experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrate proficiency in basic IT applications- MS Word, Excel.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material.
* Flexibility (as some out of hours/weekend work will be required).
* Hold P402, P405 qualification.
* Account Management experience.
* Working knowledge of remediation processes and analytical services.
* Demonstrate experience in a surveying role in the field of either Legionella Risk Assessment and/or Fire Risk
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5pm
Friday 9.00am - 4pm