Our client is a well-established business in Sheffield, operating in property management, construction/demolition and waste management industries. They are looking for an experienced Office Administrator and Credit Controller for a full time, permanent position in our team.
* Chase clients when appropriate by telephone and email
* Send monthly statements to customers
* Respond to debtor queries
* Produce monthly debtor reports
* Reconciliation of client accounts and receipts
* Analyse credit reports and set up new customer accounts
* Regular meetings with Owners and Accounts Manager
* Sales ledger tasks involve inputting tickets into Excel spreadsheet on a daily basis
* Creating weekly sales invoices using Microsoft Excel and Sage 50
* Producing invoice reports from Sage 50
* Emailing invoices to clients.
Other regular duties involve answering the telephone, typing letters for Managing Director, processing company email correspondence, receiving parcels and greeting visitors.
Experience in an office environment is essential and credit control experience is preferred. The candidate must have a confident telephone manner and strong communication and IT skills. Previous experience with Sage 50 or other accounts software is desirable. The candidate must be able to work independently.
Previous use of Sage 50 or similar accounting software is required. You must be able to work independently, prioritise your work and work to tight deadlines. Good IT and communication skills are essential. This role would suit an organised individual with good attention to detail.
Please bear in mind there are no public transport links nearby so having your own car and the flexibility to drive daily is essential
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.