Multi-Skilled Tradesperson (Driving licence essential - van provided)
Working Hours Monday - Friday, 7:30 - 16:30 (excluding travel)
Acorn Recruitment has an exciting full time, permanent vacancy for a Multi-Skilled Tradesperson based in North Devon.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning team as a Multi-Trader based at various sites across the South (working away required):
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Support and maintain excellent customer service to customers at all times.
* Comply with company policies and procedures.
* Ensure working methods are performed correctly at all times and encourage safe working practices on site.
* Complete relevant documentation as required.
* Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
* Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and moulding (including fire doors)
* Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, fiberglass, drywall and other materials
* Construct building frameworks, including wall studs, floor joists, doors and doorframes
* Help put up, level, and install building framework with the aid of large pulleys and cranes
* Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
Masonry / Dry Lining:
* Carry out BWIC works
* All demolition works
* Block and brickwork
* Plastering internal and external
* Patchwork for flooring
* Dry lining
* Ceiling fixing - both suspended and fixed
* Wall and floor
* Mixing of paints
* Preparation works for all surfaces
* Apply paints to masonry, plasterboard and plaster finishes
* Apply paints to all woodwork finishing
* Install pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets for water and drainage
* Install supports for pipes, equipment and fixtures prior to installation
* Assemble fittings and valves for installation
* Modify lengths of pipes, fixtures and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
* Relevant NVQ preferred
* CSCS Card
* GCSE's or equivalent
* Full Driving Licence
* Willing to work away and stay away overnight if required
* Additional Leave for Length of Service
For more information on this new position please contact lee on (url removed) or call Lee on (phone number removed)
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.