Day rate - £270
The Site Supervisor will be located at the Bradford site of our client. Head office is based in the North West of England, with sites spanning across the UK.
This is a contract position from April through to August.
You will have sufficient experience in the construction, demolition or automotive industries and a keen interest in recycling and sustainability.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You will be required to travel to site overseeing and assisting projects
* Liaising with clients and contractors and reporting on progress
* Supervising construction workers and hiring subcontractors
* Providing daily briefings to staff
* Liaising with Site Manager and Project Managers
* Buying materials for each phase of the project
* Monitoring build costs and project progress
* Conducting quality and safety inspections
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* Maintaining quality control checks
* Motivating the workforce
* Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise
* Ideally you will have a civils and M&E background and will operate as a self sufficient leader of the business
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV and a member of the team will be in touch
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.