Brilliant & immediate Opportunities for a Site Construction Supervisor, Lifting Appointed Person /Temp Works Coordinator and Construction Area Lead in Dorset on a Nuclear project
My client is a a major engineering and technical services company in the nuclear industry working on all life stage cycles of nuclear projects
Previous experience on nuclear projects is required
Responsibilities for the Lifting Appointed Person /Temp Works Coordinator
* Responsibility for the co-ordination of all activities related to the temporary works and also as the Appointed Person - Lifting.
Planning of all lifting operations for their designated site
Experience required for the Temp Works Coordinator / Lifting Appointed Person
* Experience of being responsible for implementing Temporary Works Procedures on allocated projects.
* Experience of ensuring all significant items of Temporary Works are coordinated.
* CITB Temporary Works Coordinator Course.
* Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Qualification.
* NVQ Level 2 in relevant construction activities.
* Minimum of CPCS Appointed Persons: Lifting Operations course or equivalent.
* Ideally NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
* Minimum of IOSH Managing Safely.
Skills & Experience:
* 5 years’ experience in construction, and / or demolition activities.
* 2 years’ experience working with various types of Temporary Works Systems i.e. propping / scaffolding etc.
* Knowledge of BS5975:2019.
If these positions are of interest, please apply now
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.