Nov 07, 2020
£45,000 - £55,000 yearly
Tamworth, West Midlands
£45,000 - £55,000
Due to expansion my client, a largely successful new build developer is seeking an experienced Technical Coordinator to join their Tamworth office. This comes at a time of large growth within the business therefore you will be a driven team player who is used to a fast-paced environment.
Main roles and responsibilities
* Inspect and appraise land opportunities in conjunction with Land team and provide initial feasibility appraisals to enable a decision to be made whether to proceed with an offer.
* Complete land acquisition checklists and acquisition approval packs prior to site purchase for approval by Managing Director and Corporate Group.
* Provide technical advice on demolition, drainage, services, highways and foundations.
* In liaison with the Land, Sales and Legal departments arrange competitive quotes and sales of freehold reversion are to be arranged.
* Provide fees for structural and engineering designs for inclusion in feasibility budget.
* Liaise with architect to ensure comments on drawings are communicated and monitor progress of drawings.
* Responsible for co-ordination of multi-disciplinary specialist teams involved in the function of development proposals.
* Check Section 106 agreements and other planning agreements.
* Assist architect in the release and negotiation of planning conditions.
* Oversee the checking and completion of Section 38, Section 278 and Section 104 agreements and the management of Bond and Supervision fees by the Managing Engineer.
* Manage the progress and procurement of the commissioning of road & sewer designs relative to architect layouts ensuring that Technical Approval is received prior to start on site.
The ideal candidate
* A general background knowledge in property with a relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Architectural background.
* Currently working for a new build developer - essential
* Capable of working / leading / co-ordinating a team of people, being able to effectively negotiate, motivate and communicate in order to influence others to ensure that the required programmes are met.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore, only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence