Assistant Site Engineer – Civils
Leicester / Derby / Nottingham
£25k-£35k Plus package
This privately-owned civil engineering and groundworks company are expanding. They specialise in projects up to £5million and include the construction of roads, 278 works, sewers, groundworks structures, reinforced concrete works to foundations and superstructures, bridges, car parks, environmental schemes and demolition.
What’s in it for you?
Committed to your development, they recognise the importance of giving you a rewarding and satisfying career so they empower employees to achieve their potential
* Training and support to progress
* Strong promote from within culture
* Stable company with strong finances
* State-of-the-art technology
* Support achieving SSSTS, SMSTS, Street works, temporary works and first aid at work qualificadtions
Based on 1 site you’ll be…
* Setting out
* Maintaining the project documents and keeping records
* Monitoring the safety of the site
* Take off quantities for the ordering of materials
* Monitor the progress of the works against the construction programme.
HNC/HND/Degree in Civil Engineering/Surveying
Some site setting out experience
Apply now, we appreciate your CV may not be up to date, simply apply with what you have and we can fill in the gaps later
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.