Nov 12, 2020
Role: Senior Compliance Officer
Salary: £37,000+ Package
12 Month Fixed Term Contact
Malone Group is currently working with a well established Housing company who is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer based on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
We are looking for candidates who have experience working in Housing/Construction/Housing Association/Social Accommodation/Rental Accommodation/House Build (Mechanical and Electrical Systems)
Main role details:
* You will monitor the delivery of the Mechanical and Electrical Systems function
* Management of relevant contracts
* Ensure full compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
* Implementation of an effective risk management approach to compliance within the Group
Support the Compliance Manager in the development, implementation and review of the Compliance Management model and Mechanical and Electrical Systems policies, procedures and guidance on behalf of the Group, including the provision of training for colleagues, taking into account up to date legislation, amendments to codes of practice, health and safety requirements and industry best practice, proactively adopting new and innovative ideas and solutions to ensure continuous improvement of the service.
* Support the Compliance manager in their role as the Group’s lead advisor for Mechanical and Electrical Systems, providing advice and expertise across all services for the lifecycle of buildings including acquisition, design and build, occupation, refurbishment, demolition and disposal, providing technical, procedural, specification and compliance guidance as required.
* Effectively monitor and report on Mechanical and Electrical Systems compliance contracts,, implementing the appropriate performance framework for each contract including service level agreements and key performance indicators, leading performance review meetings and dealing with under-performance including escalation of issues as appropriate.
* Ensure the integrity and quality of data retained in relation to relevant contracts, to ensure compliance with procurement protocols and to enable cyclical and ad hoc analysis to be carried out and relevant reporting as required.
* Ideally the right candidate will have an in depth knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Systems within Social Housing, including government and industry guidance
* Essentially you have a proven track record of managing and delivering effective servicing and maintenance contracts to a large and diverse portfolio of mix tenure properties
* Previous experience of managing budgets in line with agreed financial protocols and working with asset data and monitoring performance through compliance databases is also paramount
For more information please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch wth suitable candidates