Our client is one of the largest privately-owned waste management companies in the South of England and a leading demolition specialist nationwide.
They now seek an experienced Transport Administrator to manage and process daily sales invoicing including queries and purchase order processing of third party materials collected and waste disposal. The role will also include supporting with customer service enquiries and transport operations for the business.
* Raising invoices daily for goods and services provided
* Managing account queries and raising credits where necessary
* Confirming and completing daily tickets for work completed
* Raising purchase orders for external aggregate and waste management suppliers and processing goods received
* Managing brokered services and ensuring customers are invoiced for the services and products provided
* Managing access to the customer portal and producing customer reports
* Answering telephone calls and responding to emails from customers whilst communicating in a professional manner to ensure a high level of customer service is delivered at all times
* Adding customer orders and details onto our sales and transport operations system accurately with all relevant details in a timely manner Deal with customer complaints professionally and where required escalate to a manager
The Successful Candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 1 years’ previous experience in a similar role
* Experience of the waste management or construction industry desirable
* Have customer service and computer skills, ideally with sales order processing or finance systems
* Have strong organisation skills and attention to detail
* Be capable of effectively multi-tasking
* Be a team player with good communication and inter-personal skills
* Have an ability to work under pressure and to deadlines with a flexible and adaptable approach
* Have own car due to the remote location
What's on Offer
* A competitive salary starting between £21,000 to £23,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
* Workplace Pension Scheme
* Life assurance (4 x Salary)
* Private medical insurance (after 3 months service)
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Training & development opportunities
* Supportive team operating as part a family run business with free company social events
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.