Nov 12, 2020
£25,000 - £30,000 yearly
Here at CCO we are looking to hire a Proposals Engineer on behalf of a leading demolition, civil engineering & structures company in London.
Our client is one of the leading companies in the demolition industry and have been successfully operating for over half a century now and are continuing to expand and develop their team.
Brief duties below:
* Responsible for the timely planning, management and completion of the allocated sections of PQQ & tender submissions
* Planning, writing and coordinating responses to bids.
* Compiling, updating and maintaining a library of company standard tender documentation and model answers.
* Build internal and external relationships with individuals associated with the bid process in order to create quality bids.
* Develop a creative approach to the writing and presentation of bids.
* Reviewing all bid submissions for quality and accuracy.
* Assist, support and report to the Bid Manager
* Have a clear understanding and interpretation of the questions within the PQQ and tender documents.
* Be able to construct relevant answers which clearly answer the client’s question and portray the company in the best possible light.
* Ensure accuracy and up to date information is placed in all tender and PQQ documents.
* Undertake research for the team to improve bid content.
* Create/assist with PowerPoint presentations.
* Provide administrative support to the Preconstruction team as required.
* Develop business CV’s of project team tailored to suit prospective projects.
* Maintain up to date case studies of recent projects.
* Upload tender/PQQ documentation to internal intranet system