Nov 12, 2020
Station Square, Coventry CV1 2GT, UK
A multi-disciplinary contractor are searching for a Senior Planner to join their Rail team on a permanent basis.
Having been in operation for over 50 years, they have developed a strong reputation within the industry for their complex and challenging projects across sectors such as Civils, Build, Rail and Demolition/Remediation.
This business have been tasked with undertaking the largest piece of infrastructure in this project which will include construction of a a new steel frame building comprising of 5 retail units, passenger waiting rooms, toilet facilities and a 633 space multi-storey car park along with a footbridge and lifts.
You will be working closely with Network Rail and the local council in order to deliver this project on time and within budget.
Requirements for this position:
• Being fully competent in the use of Primavera and MS project
• Experience of using Asta Power Project
• 5 years' experience working as a Planner within civil engineering projects
• Have strong communication skills in order to chair meetings and discuss the project programme as part of a team meeting agenda
• Develop solutions to 'What if?' scenarios
• Ability to relate KPI's and forecasts to Network Rail requirements
• Support the Framework Planning Manager to ensure planning team outputs are consistent