My client currently have opportunity for a General Builder/Ground-worker for immediate start. Predominately ground works, however the right candidate would be willing and able to assist across many aspects of construction projects and general building.
Works include domestic projects, including extensions, alterations, new-builds & also commercial developments.
Head office in Yeovil, the work will take you across Somerset and into Dorset, but most is local
Ideally you will hold a CSCS card
Key personal attributes
- Good communicator
- Able to maintain professional image
- Good client/customer skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to understand both verbal and written instructions
- Works to a high standard & quality
- Able to read and understand plans & drawings
Experience, Qualifications and Job Roles
- Experience & competent to operate excavators & plant (Certificates & tickets preferable)
- General strip out & smaller domestic demolition
- General excavations
- Laying of underground foul & storm drainage
- General underground ductwork & pipework
- External hard/soft landscaping
- Blockwork to DPC
- Block & Beam
- Block/Brick/Stonework (Preferable but not mandatory)
- Reinforcement (Preferable but not mandatory)
Full UK driving licence required.
7.30 - 4.30 Monday to Friday
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.