We are currently working with a company who’s values are to help everyone LIVE, LEARN and THRIVE in AMAZING SPACES. You will be an ambitious Site Manager who wants to be part of, not only the UK’s leading Modular Build company but, also, a company that offers long term security and career progression.
If you wish to work with people who are personable, straight forward, restless, dynamic, and smart to help bring your passion and intelligence into their collaborative and highly motivated team then this is the opportunity for you to progress you career.
You will be responsible for the oversight of 68 apartment single living accommodation block for the NATO barracks in Gloucester.
As the Site Manager you will be acting as No.1 on the demolition, groundworks and build of a new 68 single living accommodation on Imjim Barracks in Gloucester. We are looking for someone with previous experience working as a Site Manager with a main contractor and has had exposure dealing with site setup all the way through to handover.
A leading Consultancy led Contractor that specialise in the creation of unique and innovating buildings using modular build for amazing spaces that people can thrive in. They also have the ambition to become net carbon zero with zero additional costs in line with the new government guidelines.
With a long-standing reputation for delivering high quality projects that are continuously recognised by the wider construction industry through awards and landmark recognition, this is a company that have very ambitious growth plans and aim to say the leaders of modular build. Their focus is on customer experience and building performance which means that they provide better, and more affordable solutions with a big focus on sustainability
* As a Site Manager you will be looking after the site set up all the way through to handover,
* You will be the No.1 on site, delivering the first project of a large framework, its critical the company get this project delivered well and build a strong lasting relationship with the MOD
* It’s important that this Site Manager can demonstrate leadership and deliver a great project by motivating both internal and external teams.
* The Site Manager will be dealing with H&S, meetings with contractors & client, neighbours of the projects, talk box talks.
* You will ensure quality control checks and inspections are carried out
* The Site Manager will co-ordinate and supervise construction workers including induction for new workers, issuing permits etc
If you are an experienced site manager looking for an exciting challenge that presents a fantastic long term career opportunity, then please apply or alternatively give us a call for additional information
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.