My client, a UK leading Demolition company are looking to recruit an Asbestos Manager to cover areas across the UK.
You will be the subject matter expert and will be responsible for defining the strategy with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 to ensure the company is fully compliant with current asbestos legislation.
You'll also be responsible for:
* Mitigating any risk involved with asbestos identification including removal of the material (if applicable)
* Recording and updating the asbestos risk register, responding to audit actions raised
* Carrying out local asbestos sampling to confirm a specific product, to scope survey works and develop a brief for carrying out remedial works
* Setting up and reviewing standard documentation including risk assessments and method statements
* Ensuring consultant and contractor work can proceed (i.e statutory notifications are in place, training and competence is appropriate, reviewing intrusive surveys
* Supervision of a small team
* Advising staff, tenants and contractors of asbestos locations and actions required
* Maintaining the accuracy of the site asbestos database and management plan
* Providing budget estimates for the management of the estate's liability
Interested to find out more, apply now
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.