We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with a market leading Demolition Contractor based in South Wales who are looking to add a Demolition Contract Manager to their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a business that is recognised as a leader in the field of demolition and due to significant contract wins are continuing to grow year on year.
What is on offer for the Demolition Contract Manager:
* Salary: Up to £60k per annum DOE
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays
* Company Car
* Laptop/Phone etc.
* Private Healthcare
Demolition Contract Manager Role Responsibilities
* Ensuring that all contracts ae accurate and relevant documentation is correct and updated when necessary.
* Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and suppliers
* Developing and organising works to fit the schedule of works and client specification
* Identify ways to increase efficiency and improve productivity.
* Correspond with stakeholders to document all project activities.
* Collect and collate data for forecasting.
* Experienced in producing working documents, risk assessment and method statements, working diagrams, other job specific documentation including programmes etc.
* Relevant time served Qualification i.e., CCDO Demolition Contract Manager Card/Managers Black Card/SMSTS/SSSTS
* Punctual, Professional, well-presented, polite, good communicator.
* Experienced in Client management, attending progress, planning and pre-start meetings.
* Strong knowledge of HSE Legislation, Regulations, Guidance and standards including CDM (Regs) 2015, BS 6187:2011
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.