Nov 13, 2020
SL0, Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire
About The Role
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a driver to join our team. You will play a key role in Depot operations, helping us to deliver on our promise of quality products and services on time, every time for our customers.
Your duties will include:
* The delivery and collection of plant hire equipment, adhering to all health and safety guidelines.
* You may be required to demonstrate the item’s operation to customers, so training to a good standard of knowledge of all Plant Attachment equipment will be given.
* The completion of any relevant checks and related administration when delivering and collecting equipment.
* You will be responsible for ensuring that all Company vehicles are driven safely, professionally and within the law at all times.
* As the public face of Plant Attachment you will be well-presented, communicate professionally with customers on site and promote the positive image of the business
* Compliance with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 06:30 to 15:30, with hours in line with Tachograph Laws and Working time Directive
About The Candidate
If you join us we’ll provide you with a comprehensive company induction and training programme and work with you to identify and support your personal development needs.
What you’ll need to bring from day one:
* You will be a fully competent driver with a clean driving licence including 7.5 Tonne category (either Grandfather rights or Category C1) CPC and tachograph driver card is essential
* Good communication skills with the ability to influence and represent the Company in a positive manner.
* You will be numerate, articulate and have immaculate attention to detail
* It would be desirable if you are an experienced, hands-on candidate and hold relevant qualifications including IOSH, First Aid, CSCS
About The Company
As part of FTSE 100 Ashtead Group plc, Sunbelt Rentals is the leader in equipment rentals in the UK, US and Canada - as well as specialist operations in Europe. Together, our teams of experts provide rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector, including construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
In this role you’ll be joining our Plant Attachments specialist team. We’re the UK’s largest supplier of hydraulic excavator attachments and have served the demolition, construction and rail industries for more than two decades.
Our people are at the very heart of our values and they’re our greatest asset. Join us and we’ll give you everything you need to succeed - award winning training, professional development and support and opportunities to progress your Sunbelt Rentals career.
The package includes a competitive salary and flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme