Groundworks and demolition company. We require a senior quantity surveyor to work on a variety of projects.
We are currently undertaking a period of expansion, so we are looking for the right candidate to assist with the growth and development of our business.
The role is very flexible and allows a mixture of office and site-based work for the right candidate. This position is ideal for a candidate looking for a new challenge and to become part of a team within a growing family business. You will also be involved in our business development with the opportunity to take full commercial lead.
Extensive knowledge of the groundworks and demolition industry is a must.
A stable employment history is essential as we are looking to employ a driven and enthusiastic candidate to help drive the business forward over the long term.
Duties Will Include:
* Attend pre-start meetings and progress meetings
* Client & site visits
* Identify, value & agree variations/re-measures
* Monthly valuations/applications for payment
* Relevant Quantity Surveying Qualification (HND/Degree)
* At least 5 years of experience within the groundworks sector
* Excellent computer skills
* Full UK driving license
* CSCS card ideally but training can be provided
* Knowledge of Rams
* Knowledge of current legislation relating to Health, Safety and Environment
* Work well with others
What’s in it for you?
* This is a full-time position and in return, the company is offering a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus benefits:
* 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
* Flexible working
* Annual performance related bonus
* Vehicle and fuel card
* Friendly working environment
Work remotely maybe
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.