Business Development Manager
· Swanscombe, Kent
· Salary up to £50k DOE - plus package / car allowance / phone and laptop
Our client is a leading demolition contractor working on large-scale projects based in the Kent area - they are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager from a construction or civil background who is able to cultivate new business with ideally a marketing background. As the success candidate you will be managing the following
· Applicant would be generating new business leads within the construction sector to drive new tender opportunities to the company in the region of £(phone number removed)-£(phone number removed)
· Following up all sent quotes with clients to see how our price is sitting and how we can boost our chances of securing the project
· Finding out what other main contractors are pricing for the projects we are tendering for.
· Procuring new clients to price directly for (principal contract work)
· Meet with existing clients to bolster already thriving relationships
· Marketing within construction for at least 3 years
· Clean driving license
· Computer literate (office programs, outlook etc)
· Good timekeeping
· Able to use own initiative to engage with new and existing clients
Role will mostly be in house with visits to clients scattered throughout the year.
Salary - £50,000.00 per annum but can be discussed based on experience
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.