Covering Midlands mainly
Up to £50k per annum
Discretionary Annual Bonus
Company Vehicle or Fuel Allowance (optional)
Our established client specialise in UK-wide projects. They are currently looking for a Project Manager or Contracts Manager with experience of managing asbestos removal projects within the construction or demolition industry. This is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derby, Nottingham and Birmingham.
You will work within the contracts team, ensuring all projects are managed safely and efficiently, to contract specifications, objectives, and deliverables.
The principal role of the Project Manager is to have ownership of all aspects of a project including, planning, client communications, operational delivery and commercial control. The project manager will support and lead the Site Managers / Supervisors through the delivery.
- Project management of Asbestos removal projects
- Planning and organisation of activities with the contract team support functions
- Agreeing baseline project programs prior to project commencement
- Generate detailed sequencing and RAMS
- Management of QHSE through the site team
- Primary communications with the Client
- Programme weekly reporting to Contracts Manager
- Ownership of commercial change and reporting with support from QS
- Operational delivery of specifications
- Managing to program & budget plans
- Assessing & Managing Operational Risks
- Compliance with Operational processes
- Subcontractor performance
- Managing Incidents & NC
- Managing company standards on site
- TW Delivery & Coordination
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Experienced Project Manager with a background in Asbestos Removal within Construction or Demolition projects
- Professional and commercially aware
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Team Player
- Starting salary of up to £50k per annum, depending on skill level and experience
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company vehicle or fuel allowance (optional)
- Onsite accommodation is available if required
- Working hours vary depending on project requirements
- Holiday package starts at 28 days and increases 1 day per year of service
- Private Healthcare and Pension
Interested? To apply for this Project Management position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call (phone number removed) now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.