Administrator – Demolition
£25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
About the company:
Our privately-owned client is an award winning specialist contractor who undertakes technical projects throughout Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire and London. Having been established for over 25 years and with a group annual turnover in excess of £45M, this client has grown year on year into a multi-disciplined provider of demolition, earthworks, remediation, and waste management and they pride themselves on their excellent reputation to deliver projects within budget and to program, whilst always maintaining high standards and quality.
About the opportunity:
Due to company expansion, my client is currently recruiting permanently for a Administrator to support the smooth running of the demolition department, liaising with members of the team to ensure efficient communication with other departments and external parties. General duties will include, but not be limited, to the following:
* Answering telephone calls
* Collating and checking in house and agency Timesheets
* Electronic & General Filing & Archiving
* Taking Meeting minutes
* Ordering equipment and services for Site and Office
* Inputting Contract Applications & Invoicing on financial software package
* Adding Users and Folders to bespoke software system
* Maintaining tendering excel spreadsheet & adding contracts to bespoke software system
* Assisting with Accreditation maintenance
* Assisting with Prequalification documentation
* Collating quality documents
* Assisting with Health & Safety documentation
* Invoice allocation / approval and reconciliation
* Hotel Booking
* Expenses and credit card reconciliation
* Compiling Waste Reports on bespoke software package
* Completing statutory applications
* Downloading and collating plant & contract reports
About the benefits and rewards:
For this permanent opportunity, my client is looking to target professionals who are looking to earn anywhere from £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, however, specific salary will depend on experience and suitability. Furthermore, there will be a generous package offered.
About the requirements:
To be considered for this opportunity, you must hold a minimum of 1 years previous experience in a similar role whilst working for a construction company. Additionally, you must be capable of multi-tasking, have a good eye for detail and hold strong organisation skills. As this opportunity is solely office based, you must be within commutable distance from Wokingham, Berkshire.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to me or call the main office landline to discuss further on a confidential basis
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.