We have a new opportunity for a Demolition Project Manager to join our client based in Co Durham.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide project management services for primarily Boiler 1,2,3 Demolition Project and supporting other projects where necessary.
* Take ownership of the project management of the Boiler 1,2,3 demolition project ensuring a safe, early, quality within budget completion of the project.
* Drive the progress of the project with support from the team members and contractors
* Management of the various contracts / POs.
* Prepare monthly progress reports for circulation to Sembcorp Management
* Ensure compliance with relevant health, safety and all other regulations, and safe execution of the project
* Plan ahead to mitigate risks and resolve any emergent issues
* Maintain and manage relationships between all parties (team members, contractors, stakeholders, etc) with regular and relevant communication
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while also working well in a team.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Experience in power/utilities industries
* Experience of work on brownfield and aging assets
* Strong understanding of engineering principles
* Possesses superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple workstreams with shifting deadlines
* A full UK driving licence
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Projects, Word
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, we look forward to hearing from you
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.