JOB DESCPTION -PROJECT MANAGER PARKLAND WALK BRIDGES.
Senior Project Manager - "Bridges"
Report to: Sustainable Transport Highway Manager Role
Purpose: Act as the Project Manager to deliver a programme of structural repairs and improvements to 4 brick arch railway bridges known as the Parkland Walk, including the demolition and construction of the new Stanhope Road Bridge. You will be responsible for the engagement of specialist's consultants, assessment and option studies, detailed design, cost plans, contract documentation, tender procurement and works implementation. Value of the works is currently estimated to be between £8,000,000 to £(phone number removed)
1. To manage the appointed specialist's consultants throughout the term of their appointment, ensuring that all works being provided are in accordance with the project brief.
2. Prepare feasibility report for the Client in order to seek approval to proceed to the next stage of the project, detailed design.
3. Prepare detailed design report for the Client in order to seek approval to proceed to contract documentation and tendering.
4. Ensure that all project milestones dates and requirements are meet.
5. Produce monthly project Highlight Reports for Client reporting purposes and reporting to the project board.
6. Produce and update as required the project programme. 7. Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with the CDM Regulations 2015.
8. Working with the project cost consultant produce project cost plans and reports as required.
9. Liaise with all internal stakeholders and Departments within Haringey as necessary to obtain all necessary agreements and permissions to ensure the delivery of the project.
10. Liaise with all external stakeholders and Statutory Authorities as necessary to obtain all necessary agreements and permissions to ensure the delivery of the project.
11. To work with the Authorities internal Procurement Team to establish the most economical and advantageous method of procuring the repair works.
12. Working with the design team produce and provide all contract documents and drawings necessary to facilitate the tendering of the construction works.
13. Prepare Cabinet Reports seeking approval to award contract.
14. Attend meetings as and when necessary including Council Cabinet evening meetings.
15. Ensure compliance with the Authorities Standing Orders
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.